Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

ALL EIGHT OF US PICTURED TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

Would you believe that this is one of ONLY TWO pics that we have EVER had taken together?!!!! I don't know why none of us ever think about taking more of the entire group! But at least we have this one--courtesy of a kind man at the restaurant.

On our family vacation, we ate out a LOT! The Apple Barn in Pigeon Forge was one of the places we went to eat. The food is okay, but it is so pretty around the outside of the restaurant for taking pics.









3 comments:

Trey and Stephanie said...

I love all those pics. you are right, that was a great place to take them. I love those of tony and claire, and the one of jonah. I wish I was as photogenic as susan! she doesnt take a bad pic! You do a great job taking them! I bet this is a family vaca you will never forget!

Nancy Hood said...

and I'm sure it's framed by now?!

Anita said...

I'm so glad you got the one of all of you together. All of your pictures are really good. What wonderful memories for all of you!
anita