Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Nancy & I go to Lakeland

It was so hard having to go home two days after the babies were born. But within a couple of weeks, I was heading back down there with my wonderful friend Nancy. It was a fun trip, with lots of talking and giggling. But there was one glitch in the trip--we missed our turn and ended up in Panama City Beach which was quite a bit out of the way! But we giggled some more and then headed on to Lakeland. Nancy stayed for several days and we had so much fun helping with the babies.



Nancy with Jonah



Nancy with Claire



Nancy with Jonah & Gigi with Claire



What fun holding those precious little babies



Aren't they adorable?


Thanks dear friend for the very special time we had together.



5 comments:

Katie said...

Your blog has turned out so cute and I am so glad I was able to help you with it. I've had alot of fun spending time with you on it and I'm sure we'll get to enjoy some more. It's pitiful that I've had mine for a month now and just now getting to it. Leave it to me :) Love ya- Katie

Nancy Hood said...

It was such a fun time!! June is already looking crazy :) but what about July?!

Unknown said...

Oh, they've gotten SO big since then!!!

Trey and Stephanie said...

i absolutley love the blog. You and Katie did an amazing job with it. I wish i was good like that. I know that must be so great getting to see the babies. They bring so much to to all of us!

Tony and Susan said...

i'm glad there were so many pictures taken because it's hard to remember how tiny they were (and that was only 7 months ago!!)