Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

First Halloween





After setting up this background, Susan and I
sat the babies down for their first Halloween pics.



Jonah--looking kinda bored.



Claire--oblivious to the whole thing!



Jonah got very wide-eyed, but Claire
continued to sleep the entire time!!



Uncle Matt's all-time favorite pic of Jonah--must
say, I love, love, love it, too!










Oh well, Susan and I had fun! And the babies
just looked so cute, as always. Fun memories!!



5 comments:

Trey and Stephanie said...

I love those! Its so hard to imagine Jonah man so small now! he is such a chunk monkey! they have grown so fast. Little claire is so sweet and adorable. Bet you cant wait to see them.

Nancy Hood said...

and they have grown up much too quickly!

Nancy Hood said...

Using Scrapblog, is it possible to have an online scrapbook? You and Katie are so good with Scrapblog I wondered if you might have screensize scrapbook pages online! Look into it!!

Michael and Hannah said...

You are such a wonderful grandparent!!! I have a hard time getting my parents to take the time to look at my blog, much less blog themselves! (busy, busy, busy) What a wonderful affirmation of your love and attention! I know it must mean a lot to Tony and Susan. I have wonderful memories of this past fall and our first Halloween being parents together with Tony and Sus!

Katie said...

Those pics turned out too cute and of course, as always, Matt's fav is HILARIOUS!!! You are doing so well with your pics and you should be proud! Thank you for all your comments on my blog! They mean alot! Love you, Katie